• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone check out the M109A3 @Warner Robins on 7/28?

Scrounge41

Hi All, I am a newbie here and violated rule #1 ie. didn't inspect the truck before I bid. Was wondering if anybody checked it out (event 10038-lot6018 ). Description said it would run with a jump. I'm 300 miles away in St. Augustine, Fl. I'm a first time EUC applicant so who knows when I'll get the nod. I was hoping someone with an experienced eye had some more info. If anyone is headed that way and could do a once over, I'd appreciate it. I'm not new to the MV crowd, drove a M37 in my teens and have a '52 M38A1 and '53 M100 now.

olewhiskey

I also won a truck there. M35a3. Good luck, I am waiting on my EUC,................................................................................................................................................................................

Scrounge41

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. I watched 4 or 5 go cheaper out in Washington State a few weeks back and was worried that I was bidding too high and there must be something really wrong that wasn't evident in the photos. Of course I understand that could still be the case, but the more experienced eyes that have seen it and report back thumbs up the better I feel. This one will be one of the closest possible recoveries which is one reason I went higher on my bid.

BadMastard

Great work! Hopefully everything will go perfectly for you. I had about a three week wait for my first EUC, so they say up to 90 days, but it might go faster. Welcome to the team!