• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone curious about the M35A3?

ETHOS

I love the tires and wheels, despise the ctis, tis junk, but someone is working on that mess, it may be better in the future

I like the new headlight setup, looks better, and easier to get to, and if you do not hit trees in the woods they will last a while.

The auto trans is cool, i like the older winch better than the hydraulic units

the departure from multifuel is a mistake in my opinion

so just gimme the lights and tire/wheel combo

JohnM

A3's are no good!

I have lots of time behind the wheel of A2's. My old unit got some A3 trucks, and we had a training class. I really wanted to like the new trucks, but it was the worst driving truck I have ever operated, bar none. Don't know if the one I drove had issues, but it was not much of a power improvement, and the brakes were terrible! I would NEVER buy one. It would have been better for Uncle to get more 5 tons. They are almost as much waste of money as a growler.:roll:

Rolling_Eudaimonia

I really like the CTIS and Super Single 14:00 R20's on it. But I hate the auto tranny, it is an abomination if you ask me... Trucks need to be manual gearboxes... I would like to put a new 6spd Fuller box on my M35A2... I think that would really help the truck out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks