• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone else get this today???

TacticalTruck

OK, now I'm corn-fused. I received a call from some one who identified themselves as a GL employee and said I was high bidder on something that was put on hold pending de-mil review. I had assumed it was the LVS power unit I won because it was the only thing I had an EUC submitted on. Yesterday my EUC was approved on the LVS so I called GL. They didn't know what I was talking about and said they would have informed me by email. They suggested I call the site contact to see if they new anything...weird. The only other thing I have to pick up are the MK18A1s but no one seems to be stopping me from scheduling pickup of them. Anyone else have anything on hold?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I talked to Jackie at GL Jacksonville the other day and she told me everything MK48 related sold on the last sale was in limbo.

It figures that when I find a way to make an honest buck the gooberment would come along and throw a monkey wrench into the works.:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks