• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone else win tires on GL today?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hopefully they're all new. If they're a "lot" of tires that have been shrink wrapped, sometimes looks can be deceiving if you've not previewed it.

M925

"4 ea, Michelin, Pneumatic Tire Wheel, X 395/ 85 R 20 X2L, Max Load 12300 Lbs, DOT M50M A1JX 2009, Photos Are A Representation Of Lot."

It said they were "A" condition. They had like a gillion of them for sale.....

HOWEVER!!! HELP ME OUT.

Can you put MRAP tires on a 5 ton? They have rims....but I have the Goodyear 177s on the truck. Did I just F up again?

Does the pattern on a mrap rim match a 5 ton? Crap I did it again....

I got 8 of them.....plus the 10 pretty much new Goodyear 1100s new just old....crap.

Has anyone put MRAP wheels and rims on a 5 ton?

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It said they were "A" condition. They had like a gillion of them for sale.....

HOWEVER!!! HELP ME OUT.

Can you put MRAP tires on a 5 ton? They have rims....but I have the Goodyear 177s on the truck.
Nope. MRAP bolt pattern isn't the same as the 5 ton bolt pattern. It's been discussed a good bit.

3dAngus

The 395s are a hot commodity for the deuce with the $110 adapter plates and about $70 worth of nuts and bolts to hold them on.
One of the best tires to mount on a bobber.
You shouldn't have any trouble getting your money back. How much did you pay for them if you don't mind the question.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The 395s are a hot commodity for the deuce with the $110 adapter plates and about $70 worth of nuts and bolts to hold them on.
One of the best tires to mount on a bobber.
You shouldn't have any trouble getting your money back. How much did you pay for them if you don't mind the question.
There's no room to adapt a MRAP bolt pattern to a 5 ton pattern.

M925

hmmmmm.....all 150 lots or so went between 600 and 850 dollar....I got them low, hoping I could use them on the 5 ton...

Can I just get 5 ton rims?

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, you can reuse the run flat or beadlock inside and use on 5 ton combat 2 piece wheels, fmtv, or hemett rims. The 395's will work on a 5 ton with no problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks