• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone here remotely near...

MConstantbabble

Kenosha WI?
I'd love to check out a Bobber,(as in, if anyone here who owns one would let me...I'd love to come over, see one in person, possibly take a ride?)
Thanks!

Last edited:

MConstantbabble

Sorry for the delay in posting back (work, work, work lol), I travel with my job, and I'm in Kenosha for a couple of months, and would like to physically check out a deuce in person, maybe even get a ride in one before I bite the bullet and have one built (or buy one already done).

kennys@wi.rr.com

I don't believe I'm going to post this in public, trust what drgreg tells you. But if it's on a weekend I'm always willing to check out a truck and go for a ride, if I get to make vroom vroom noises.

JOAT 0311

I should have a truck w/single rear axle by Mid July. I can also show you in person what it will take to make a decent one yourself or what to have someone else do for you.

JOAT 0311

Hi Chad, I am in Burlington. I would like to meet up If you don't object. PM me if you don't mind. I have been in Kansasville on weekends working on my second truck.