• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone here remotely near...

MConstantbabble

Kenosha WI?
I'd love to check out a Bobber,(as in, if anyone here who owns one would let me...I'd love to come over, see one in person, possibly take a ride?)
Thanks!

Last edited:

MConstantbabble

Sorry for the delay in posting back (work, work, work lol), I travel with my job, and I'm in Kenosha for a couple of months, and would like to physically check out a deuce in person, maybe even get a ride in one before I bite the bullet and have one built (or buy one already done).

kennys@wi.rr.com

I don't believe I'm going to post this in public, trust what drgreg tells you. But if it's on a weekend I'm always willing to check out a truck and go for a ride, if I get to make vroom vroom noises.

JOAT 0311

I should have a truck w/single rear axle by Mid July. I can also show you in person what it will take to make a decent one yourself or what to have someone else do for you.

JOAT 0311

Hi Chad, I am in Burlington. I would like to meet up If you don't object. PM me if you don't mind. I have been in Kansasville on weekends working on my second truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks