• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone live near New Boston, TX need assistance

sully199

I purchased a Blazer for my son for finishing his first year of College. I am having a **** of a time, trying to get this thing picked up. Anyone in the area, i can have it towed to your place till a company can come and pick it up. The problem i am having is its only available Monday and Tuesday 8-2 and its located in BFE. Can someone help this old salty Marine out. Its a M1009, and its runing. Also if tehr is a shipper that can pick it up and bring it to me in Ft Lauderdale!!!

Thank you Sully
954-608-8614

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I purchased a Blazer for my son for finishing his first year of College. I am having a **** of a time, trying to get this thing picked up. Anyone in the area, i can have it towed to your place till a company can come and pick it up. The problem i am having is its only available Monday and Tuesday 8-2 and its located in BFE. Can someone help this old salty Marine out. Its a M1009, and its runing. Also if tehr is a shipper that can pick it up and bring it to me in Ft Lauderdale!!!

Thank you Sully
954-608-8614
Is it located on the GP lot there?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The GP lot is in the middle of the action at Red River Depot. Inches away from the interstate. You want a car hauler to move that for you, not a 18 wheeler.

Skrilex

Banned
Sign up for a website called UShip.com. There you can create a shipment, and haulers will bid for th job. It’s pretty easy and reasonable to haul cars. I used this service to get my hmmwv shipped from the storage yard a few hours away to my driveway.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Remember though that Uship takes 17 percent of the drivers bid amount. so if its a 1200 bid, he loses 17% of that and you get charged 13% of the bid amount as a customer as their fee.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks