• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone live near New Boston, TX need assistance

sully199

I purchased a Blazer for my son for finishing his first year of College. I am having a **** of a time, trying to get this thing picked up. Anyone in the area, i can have it towed to your place till a company can come and pick it up. The problem i am having is its only available Monday and Tuesday 8-2 and its located in BFE. Can someone help this old salty Marine out. Its a M1009, and its runing. Also if tehr is a shipper that can pick it up and bring it to me in Ft Lauderdale!!!

Thank you Sully
954-608-8614

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I purchased a Blazer for my son for finishing his first year of College. I am having a **** of a time, trying to get this thing picked up. Anyone in the area, i can have it towed to your place till a company can come and pick it up. The problem i am having is its only available Monday and Tuesday 8-2 and its located in BFE. Can someone help this old salty Marine out. Its a M1009, and its runing. Also if tehr is a shipper that can pick it up and bring it to me in Ft Lauderdale!!!

Thank you Sully
954-608-8614
Is it located on the GP lot there?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The GP lot is in the middle of the action at Red River Depot. Inches away from the interstate. You want a car hauler to move that for you, not a 18 wheeler.

Skrilex

Banned
Sign up for a website called UShip.com. There you can create a shipment, and haulers will bid for th job. It’s pretty easy and reasonable to haul cars. I used this service to get my hmmwv shipped from the storage yard a few hours away to my driveway.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Remember though that Uship takes 17 percent of the drivers bid amount. so if its a 1200 bid, he loses 17% of that and you get charged 13% of the bid amount as a customer as their fee.