• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone looking for m-105 trailers in mid tn

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't make the October rally this year. I don't think my head gaskets will hold up for that long of trip. I have a replacement set in the garage, but my old lady's journey just took a 💩 earlier today and literally dumped the entire crankcase full of oil on the ground. I think either something with intake or the oil cooler went out, could have been a head gasket but I won't know until I start tearing into it. I just keep getting more and more projects added to the list with little time to finish them 🤷.
Yea you better stay home and nurse your head gasket !!! (If your skeered just say your skeerd) Cause ive herd rumors of GIRLS GONE WILD might be there for necked mud wrestling and dollar a shot of tequila out of there belly buttons ! THIRD and 5/4 are sponsoring necked karaoke night at their cabin so you better stay home where its safe and maybe wash your hair or whatever it is you do instead of come to BIG BAD A$$ RALLIES ! We understand buttercup !

ToddJK

Yea you better stay home and nurse your head gasket !!! (If your skeered just say your skeerd) Cause ive herd rumors of GIRLS GONE WILD might be there for necked mud wrestling and dollar a shot of tequila out of there belly buttons ! THIRD and 5/4 are sponsoring necked karaoke night at their cabin so you better stay home where its safe and maybe wash your hair or whatever it is you do instead of come to BIG BAD A$$ RALLIES ! We understand buttercup !
Oh h*ll no! I'll blow a head gasket to get there!!😆
My old lady won't be interested anyways so I'll party it out, but someone has to cover for me if this 💩 turns out like "The Hangover" 😂🤣

ToddJK

I did get it torn down though. So if anyone has a 3.6L (Dodge/Chrysler) motor and it leaks oil in the back on the bell housing or from underneath the intake, it's probably the oil cooler. I just pulled this one out and it ruptured, has a nice hole in it and it internally ruptured as well, so the oil is mixed with the coolant in the coolant system.

Attachments

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh h*ll no! I'll blow a head gasket to get there!!😆
My old lady won't be interested anyways so I'll party it out, but someone has to cover for me if this 💩 turns out like "The Hangover" 😂🤣
This rally will make HANGOVER look like leave it to beaver and with so little time 4 months maybe this month take the head bolts out and next month take the head off and have it brightened up then august put the new head gasket in place then sept bolt it back down and put fluid back in ! SHEW U MUST ME TIRED BY THIS POINT !!!! I think you can pull it off just in time !

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This rally will make HANGOVER look like leave it to beaver and with so little time 4 months maybe this month take the head bolts out and next month take the head off and have it brightened up then august put the new head gasket in place then sept bolt it back down and put fluid back in ! SHEW U MUST ME TIRED BY THIS POINT !!!! I think you can pull it off just in time !
Dont forget space-aliens, taxes, nice people on S.S. , job, family, World domination.....

You're such a "go getter" when it comes to trucks, you forget some aren't as blessed OR have other ideas of fun besides how you described the Rally and it intended purpose, attendee's.....ROFLMBO

Hows that front P steerage tire by the way? Miffed? Sore? Contrite? LOL

GOOD WORK on the wifes car, by the way. Found and on its way to being fixed!! ROCK ON Sir! =)

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And just for the record ! Leave your truck at home ! Drive down in your personal vehicle /fly into knoxville rent a car /hitchhike/greyhound/ you see a pattern evolving here hi-jack /kidnap/carjack/ trade sexual favors along the road for safe passage / uber/ taxi cab /limo/ horse and carriage/ horseback /hire out on a cattle drive / barrow the neighbors car / And if not theres always the meeting every saturday at your local waffle house of SS members meet and make up lame excuses why they cant come and they shore each others ideas up till it sound feesable ! Dont be that guy ! MAN UP ! And if we go to a all night asian strip bar we wont let you get punked like STEW did in the movie lol !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dont forget space-aliens, taxes, nice people on S.S. , job, family, World domination.....

You're such a "go getter" when it comes to trucks, you forget some aren't as blessed OR have other ideas of fun besides how you described the Rally and it intended purpose, attendee's.....ROFLMBO

Hows that front P steerage tire by the way? Miffed? Sore? Contrite? LOL

GOOD WORK on the wifes car, by the way. Found and on its way to being fixed!! ROCK ON Sir! =)
Still flat till he says Uncle ! And this is just positive reinforcement to help him get out of the daily grind and have some fun if but only for a weekend ! All work and no play make jack a dull boy !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not just take your Camper build? It can handle it, can't it?
This place has some really nasty trails down to mild but its so freakin big you can easilly get lost and wind up somewhere rougher than i would want to put the camper in ! I would love to take a regular 1083 or 1088 so it wouldnt be so top heavy thats why i want to put the jeep behind my 83 on a trailer to explore in it and camp in the truck ! At night we went back into Oakridge to eat and i had rooms rented there as well and just like 7 miles from the rally !

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And just for the record ! Leave your truck at home ! Drive down in your personal vehicle /fly into knoxville rent a car /hitchhike/greyhound/ you see a pattern evolving here hi-jack /kidnap/carjack/ trade sexual favors along the road for safe passage / uber/ taxi cab /limo/ horse and carriage/ horseback /hire out on a cattle drive / barrow the neighbors car / And if not theres always the meeting every saturday at your local waffle house of SS members meet and make up lame excuses why they cant come and they shore each others ideas up till it sound feesable ! Dont be that guy ! MAN UP ! And if we go to a all night asian strip bar we wont let you get punked like STEW did in the movie lol !
I LIKE waffles!!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I LIKE waffles!!
LOL YEA YEA YEA ! YOU DO REMEMBER PEP RALLYS IN SCHOOL DONT YA ! Just tryin to rally the troops into getting out of their comfort zone and make this rally bigger each year cause i dont think this place they have now can be topped for trails and housing and campgrounds and close to civilization at the same time ! So pack yer bags for OCT.!

ToddJK

Who knows, maybe I might be able to attend these events every year, I'm trying to convince my old lady we should move to TN, without getting to involved in other subjects the moderators aren't fond of, Michigan is becoming less friendly to those who like pew pews and other things. The only thing I worry about living in TN, the food is so darn good compared to up here, I'll have to regulate myself heavily or I might not be able to fit in my truck anymore!😂

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who knows, maybe I might be able to attend these events every year, I'm trying to convince my old lady we should move to TN, without getting to involved in other subjects the moderators aren't fond of, Michigan is becoming less friendly to those who like pew pews and other things. The only thing I worry about living in TN, the food is so darn good compared to up here, I'll have to regulate myself heavily or I might not be able to fit in my truck anymore!😂
Well get ta pakn we got plenty a room ! And glad to have ya ! No need to try to move in to Nashville its way to high on property prices gouging the county residents to paying for a new stadium we dont need and our new friends from the left coast are trying to turn it into the mess they just escaped funny how that works ! And the food is stupid good you just have to try to keep it to a light roar ! And im pretty sure we invented DAISEY DUKES for summertime wardrobe !

ToddJK

Well get ta pakn we got plenty a room ! And glad to have ya ! No need to try to move in to Nashville its way to high on property prices gouging the county residents to paying for a new stadium we dont need and our new friends from the left coast are trying to turn it into the mess they just escaped funny how that works ! And the food is stupid good you just have to try to keep it to a light roar ! And im pretty sure we invented DAISEY DUKES for summertime wardrobe !
Haha, ain't no one wanna see me in some daisy dukes! 😆🤢🤮

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AH-YUUK ! I cant un-see /hear that statement ! Maybee you should stay home and fix that head gasket !!!!!!!! lol that s not what i ment we like to see the Jessica Simpson veiw !
I just can't imagine Marge Simpson in Daisey Duke shorts for the life of me Chucky, I just can't. Sorry..............................

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just can't imagine Marge Simpson in Daisey Duke shorts for the life of me Chucky, I just can't. Sorry..............................
Jessica Simpson, who took over the role of "eye candy" from Catherine Bach in the remake of Dukes of Hazzard, did an ok job. I don't think she's related to Marge and Homer.

Doh!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks