• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone make the movies?

gunboy1656

2 videos M38 and m274 in each ... one comedy skit on saturday night M38... M35 Across the Universe Move musical of beetle music 7 days of shooting not all in a row, ... M925 White Collar TV show, just in the season premiere last week, was in 2 full weeks of shooting last summer for this episode, The 925 was in ALOT of the show last week, the actors and stunt men were top notch in this show, Tom Dekay had his family come to the set so He could drive it after hours with them, i waited so they could enjoy it and man did they, thats what it is all about, Oh the 925 was also in SALT with that ugly woman actor, they made us drive for 14 hours straight, worst treated ever in that movie, Across Universe we ate like Gods, White Collar had a town car pick me up and take me home to and from NYC every day for 2 weeks, the crews that work the show there were the best bunch of guys ever, hung with them in the wood shop allot and the "grips they set up the cameras were also outstanding, made and keep in contact with allot of good people, there is alot of time some people get all grouchy about, i love it all, and enjoy every second, In fact i had a really great honor, the Director of white Collor was pulling away the last day i was getting ready to go home one of the last, he stopped and had em back up got out shook my hand and said great working with U Randy, didnt know he new my name :) very very cool :)
I just watched that episode of "White Collar" yesterday, nice looking truck. Was confused about the canteen around the air intake.

emr

I just watched that episode of "White Collar" yesterday, nice looking truck. Was confused about the canteen around the air intake.
The canteen a few years ago was on a shelf near the truck and its just one of those things, i looked at it, then where could i put it, and I wrapped it around the intake and it fit so there it stays :) And thank You :)

Hasdrubal

From the A-team set Oct 2009. Me next to my M1009 and my friend working on his service truck, I think its a M1030. Have other pics of the set if any of you guys want to see them.. but its all Deuces and Humvees.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks