• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone need transport from VA heading north?

scooter01922

Ok guys, here is the deal. I have to help my uncle move to somewhere in VA early in january. He will be driving his truck and towing a trailer full of all his stuff and i get the fun task of following him in his car. Here is where i might be able to help someone out. I have no idea how exactly i'm getting back north and no real time issues in taking a few days making the trip. If anyone has a running MV they need driven north let me know what ya got and maybe i can get it done for ya. Otherwise i'll be taking a bus or the train or something and that is nowhere near as much fun. I'm not opposed to heading somewhere other than Massachusetts as a destination, as long as i can catch a bus/ train back to home when i'm done its all good (whithin reason) Heck i'll drive just about anything once, try me :)
Scott

Last edited:

scooter01922

:roll: Wrong direction gimp...i'm lacking a ride going north :p Although it does look like i will be driving to florida in late Feb. Somehow i doubt the roadtrip buddys would like me slowing them down that much.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks