• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone need transport from VA heading north?

scooter01922

Ok guys, here is the deal. I have to help my uncle move to somewhere in VA early in january. He will be driving his truck and towing a trailer full of all his stuff and i get the fun task of following him in his car. Here is where i might be able to help someone out. I have no idea how exactly i'm getting back north and no real time issues in taking a few days making the trip. If anyone has a running MV they need driven north let me know what ya got and maybe i can get it done for ya. Otherwise i'll be taking a bus or the train or something and that is nowhere near as much fun. I'm not opposed to heading somewhere other than Massachusetts as a destination, as long as i can catch a bus/ train back to home when i'm done its all good (whithin reason) Heck i'll drive just about anything once, try me :)
Scott

Last edited:

scooter01922

:roll: Wrong direction gimp...i'm lacking a ride going north :p Although it does look like i will be driving to florida in late Feb. Somehow i doubt the roadtrip buddys would like me slowing them down that much.