• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone use this E-Bay seller in the past?

rdixiemiller

A seller "kcgonzo" has quite a few M-35 and M-54 parts on E-Bay right now. Brake shoes, fuel injection pump for a LDT 465 ($75 current bid), lights, air packs for 2.5's and 5 tonners, etc. The items look good, and his feedback is decent. Prices are currently reasonable to me. Anyone on the list bought from him? I am going to bid on a set of turn signals for a deuce, I know there was a new deuce owner looking for the injection pump here a while back. If any of us are going to bid, maybe post it so we are not fighting amongst ourselves for items. He seems to have a lot of the same items from week to week.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got brake shoes for the deuce from kcgonzo for all three axles. About 1/2 price, fast shipping, good communications. Gave him positive feedback.
The parts look good, but have not yet been installed.

Wyattearp

Thanks for the info about that ebay seller, looks like a good seller for when I get started on the deuce...

ps. im not bidding on anything at this time.

Thanks rdixiemiller [thumbzup]

da_sgt

I have bought from him before, I left Pos. feedback. Shipping was promt, items were as describied, and I got a good deal :cool: However he will not leave feedback, so if you buy and your happy with what you got, leave it at that and don't give him + feedback, but if your not happy then you know what to do ;-)