• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone use this E-Bay seller in the past?

rdixiemiller

A seller "kcgonzo" has quite a few M-35 and M-54 parts on E-Bay right now. Brake shoes, fuel injection pump for a LDT 465 ($75 current bid), lights, air packs for 2.5's and 5 tonners, etc. The items look good, and his feedback is decent. Prices are currently reasonable to me. Anyone on the list bought from him? I am going to bid on a set of turn signals for a deuce, I know there was a new deuce owner looking for the injection pump here a while back. If any of us are going to bid, maybe post it so we are not fighting amongst ourselves for items. He seems to have a lot of the same items from week to week.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got brake shoes for the deuce from kcgonzo for all three axles. About 1/2 price, fast shipping, good communications. Gave him positive feedback.
The parts look good, but have not yet been installed.

Wyattearp

Thanks for the info about that ebay seller, looks like a good seller for when I get started on the deuce...

ps. im not bidding on anything at this time.

Thanks rdixiemiller [thumbzup]

da_sgt

I have bought from him before, I left Pos. feedback. Shipping was promt, items were as describied, and I got a good deal :cool: However he will not leave feedback, so if you buy and your happy with what you got, leave it at that and don't give him + feedback, but if your not happy then you know what to do ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks