• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels annual Md/Pa shootout,cookout,swap meet, gathering..

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Appels annual Md/Pa shootout,cookout,swap meet, gathering..Its that time again,Saturday Nov.9th it is..Everyone is welcome,Anytime after 10 am. is kick off.Women and kids are welcome,If everyone brings a dish it makes things easy.BYOB,Bring your own guns and ammo.The woodstove will be fired up to keep things warm..Any questions call John at 410-808-5227 Address is 144 ridge rd. Delta,Pa.17314

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I look forward to this more than Aberdeen. I do know we will not blow thru ammo like previous years. I am still hunting down 22 ammo and crazy prices. Glad my oldest son set up 2 Dillon progressive reloaders over the winter and added a single stage 50 cal press in the spring. We do have a good supply of 45 to shoot, 223, 7.62 and 5.45. Enough to make some noise, trust me....
its also a good day of eating. We all bring in various dishes and use the woodstove to heat them up. I am stuffed when i leave. Its also good to see women and kids attend. Oh yea, A lot of MVs too.....

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I got in touch with Ian and he is in as well. I posted this morning letting the group that meets in Eldersburg about the event. Well love belt fed weapons!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks