• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels annual Md/Pa shootout,cookout,swap meet, gathering..

barefootin

The family will be down with a meat/cheese tray and some chocolate chip cookie brownies as soon as they come out of the oven.... However, It will be in the Rover as the pre-check of the Deuce yielded a compressor belt that I'm not sure will make the round trip.. :cry:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Wow what a day and its still going on. Trying to download pics from the GoPro. Best turnout ever.. Thanks John for holding this. I wish I could post the videos....

Timberwolf22

As always the people make the event...... and it seems that characters are plentiful... add in full auto weapons and some good food = good times. I was sorry could not bring out the toys and stay longer but the wife really needed her car dropped off at the shop for repairs..... at least the deer got the worst of it.

I would have brought down the M35a3 but I managed to break that one at Rausch Creek a few weeks back......

Randy - appreciate you bringing my "loot" to save me a bunch on shipping.

John - thanks for hosting I will make sure to add this one to the calendar!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Ian got a junk car for us to shoot at. I shot these with the drone. John has a great shop with a big stove we cook on. we had a grill set up for pit beef burgers, and more food that you would want. No one was hungry today, trust me. This was the best turnout so far. Probably close to 80 with over 25 MVs. There were belt feds, a ma deuce, an army of class IIIs and ARs, AKs, pistols and you name it. What a day of fun. The car is in pieces by now. I have about 120 and some great videos. It was a beautiful day to spend with my sons and good friends.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks