• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels Md/Pa SS fall gathering.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Its time for another fall cookout,shootout,swapmeet gathering.Everyone is welcome.The date is saturday Nov.3 rd.Bring your trucks,guns and whatever else you want.If everyone brings something to eat and drink.It will be a good time as usual.Pretty much anything goes,just ask anyone who has attended in the past.If anyone has questions call me at 410-808-5227,My address is 144 ridge rd. Delta,pa.17314

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I will be there. I hope we can get the MD SS members to move their second of the Saturday of the month meeting date to the 3rd. I will be there with a pot of chili or shrimp jambalaya. Oh yea maybe a couple of guns too!!! This is better than Aberdeen and the Ga rally!!!!!!

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Bill is coming again with his m35a3 with a live firing 50 cal.We will be shooting a car with thurmite rounds.Melting it down in other words.

OLDCHEV4X4

Man I really hate to miss the 50 cal, But I already have a birthday party commitment. I also installed a square receiver and a brake controller and a RV plug on the back of the M1008 that i wanted to show off. No shackle brackets or spare tire was removed. And I got some rounds in anticipation of this event. Sounds like I should skip the B-day party........the wife would not be happy.
What should I do......

rustyg

oh heck yeah! Sounds like a Blast :razz:
Just heard about this from Shenkman, Thanks Joe!
Not much would keep me from this, I just met John
a few weeks ago and he is a badmofo, in a good badmofo
kinda way! I got a couple dishes that I get kinda jiggy on.
Carnitas? slow simmered pork in a deep fried corn tort with
some good fixins in there, always a crowd favorite, ifnthis sounds
good to you guys I'll get after it. I can sucker my texen bro in law
to smoke some briskets with cowboy bacon beans :beer:if this
sounds good holler, I'll make it happen. I look forward to meeting
more of you guys, if you're all like the ones I've met lately, should be
nothing but good times.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Rusty,The menu sounds good,Oldchev,your wife will forgive you,we might not.Plus ,It wont be the same without your famous wings.

barefootin

Man, so close but yet so far away.... That's the weekend I was planning on pulling the front wheel on Tanner... It's been sitting for 2 weeks now. It was being driven weekly until the right front brake started intermittent grabbing under hard braking. I need to pull the wheel before going anywhere and with my work schedule I don't know if I can pull it sooner... I am going to try, I'd like to meet some of the "locals"....

tomcata3

I'm in, what is the start time
Anyone want to trade a vise( on front bumper) for a Goodyear MV/ T 395/85/20 and rim 90% tread made in 2008

Last edited:

man2112

Just curious then, Does anyone live in the Annapolis area (or drives through Annapolis) that is going to be going to this? I'm a Midshipman at Navy, and since my deuce is 2,218 miles away in AZ, I would love to be able to join in if someone could pick me up from here on their way!

338lapua09

Looking forward to this event since I first heard about it at my first Bob Evens meet up....Time to start loading up..what kinda distance is thier for the range..

Thanks Rodger..

USMC4302

Wish it were closer to Southern Maryland ...

Man2112 -- What company are you in? I was in 14 ('87).

Beat Army!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks