• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ARB Rockwell Lockers on the way, soon! Reserve yours today!

JohnnyReb

Offroadfabworks said:
digging down deep to get this one :)

Ive heard of them but we yet have to find anyone running them or able to get a couple to test out to see if they are worth the money.. If they are out there would love to get hands on one to test it
I assume you would know.... Rockwell military 2.5 ton is a 16 spline?

JohnnyReb

Offroadfabworks said:
You are not very far (243 miles) away. If I go with the Det. Locker, I will have to talk with you about purchase and installation.

On mapquest, when I think about driving the deuce some distance away, I have to remember to switch the directions from shortest time to shortest distance.... The directions to Decatur AL said: Shortest time 4 hrs.etc. @ 316 miles OR Shortest distance 6 hrs...etc. @ 243 miles... doesn't compute the same in a deuce :D

yea we are fairly close to you. If you get interested in doing some stuff let us know. We are moving into our new shop here in the next week. its plenty big for the duece.

going to start carrying more and more parts for dueces also.

i'll be doing the same to my duece ones the EUC paper works get cleared. Cant wait to get the cargo truck back here

Trango

My name is on the original list to receive one. I vaguely recall actually putting my name on there approximately 18 months ago.

From what I understand, they have prototypes, but that the material handling concerns, such as casting, machining, movement, etc... are causing major disruption to a production line that is familiar with much smaller chunks of metal.

JohnnyReb

Thanks for the update Trango....... If you see my other recent posts, I may be headed to the woods in the near future and was exploring my options for additional traction.

DanMartin

RE: arb

Yes, open for almost all. I've heard some of the ones that went to cold weather areas had detroit-style lockers in them, but no numbers on that. 99.9% would have open diffs.

Some of the 5 tons had air lockers...really good ones from the look.

dshock

Hey guys,

Well, after 18 months, I can finally say that they are on their way to Seattle!!

I still have the best price in the US - but you will have to email me (dshock59@yahoo.com), or send me a private message to get it.

I will let you reserve one with a $250 deposit (ea) and a commitment to finish the puchase within a week or two of them arriving in Renton, WA.

If you are close, you can pick them up and save shipping.

Look forward to hearing from you, soon.

Dan

dshock

The first shipment of 30 lockers will arrive in the middle of August and will immediately be shipped to customers. All 30 are already spoken for, and a couple lucky buyers from steel soldiers will get theirs. But, fortunately, if you aren't on that list, you have a second chance - there will be a second shipment of 18 lockers arriving to Renton in September. If you are eager to get a couple of these, please email me at dshock59@yahoo.com to get the details!

Regards,
Dan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks