• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are the Forums now the Classifieds?

Engine5

Headwizard,
I apologize for jumping the gun and sounding off. I did not mean to come off that strong but all I have had to deal with during this project is negitivity from the political end, and I let it get to me. Again I do apologize. As far as stirring the pot,they will be giving me a kitchenaid mixer after next Monday's meeting.
mike

HeadWizard

The rule goes like this...

Those are the rules....

Now... I have been lax in enforcing the rules, because I am sick of the attacks i get personally when I try to enforce rules. I have slacked down recently all across the board because of this. :-(
Maybe you could ask Chris to triple your pay for all the grief we make you take? :-D

OR you could enlist CARNAC to follow those members who give you grief in his CUCV and NOT hit the guard rail next time. :driver:

I appreciate all you do Mike, thank you.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, please confirm...I post an ad to the classifieds...and, then, I am free to hit a particular forum with a post saying..."Hey guys, I just listed my NOS fuel burning heater in the classifieds. This is a very rare and desirable kit. The first $500 takes it." Is that what you are saying? If so, I missed the first step and will make the correction in the future.

mangus580

Mike, please confirm...I post an ad to the classifieds...and, then, I am free to hit a particular forum with a post saying..."Hey guys, I just listed my NOS fuel burning heater in the classifieds. This is a very rare and desirable kit. The first $500 takes it." Is that what you are saying? If so, I missed the first step and will make the correction in the future.
That is the rule as me & chris last discussed it yes.

We really want all the advertising in the classifieds... But this still allows for it to be pointed out for exposure and discussion.

That said... I would prefer that it not happen for EVERY item put in the classifieds... but I understand where there is a need for it (like your rare heater kit)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks