• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Armed Forces Day Ft. Lewis May 21

wsucougarx

Had to do it gentlemen. Thanks for the pics Scottv via text! That 2nd Ranger Batt pics of the radios was outstanding. I noticed a couple guys in Multicam in the background. Were those Rangers?
nopics

srodocker

First group of pics. my brother is the little one holding the weps. we were there early to setup so we got to walk around before any public got to and get some sweet walk arounds of the vehicles with the soldiers

Attachments

Amer-team

Excellent job on the pictures. I keep thinking that I should do that to catalog vehicles and their variations, but it never works out for me. Thank you for turning out for this event.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Scott, I want to trade in my toys andf get Tanner's job as your little brother.
He gets to go to all the Kool events and do all the fun things.

All I have to do is find that funny color he puts in his hair :smile:

Thanx for the great pix!

Amer-team

Here are a few more vehicle pics from AFD at Ft. Lewis. Some of us were doing our first Desert Storm display in memory of the 20th Anniversary. You will also see some WW2 vehicles courtesy of Friends of Willie and Joe, and a few M Series vehicles courtesy of the Pacific NW Vehicle Club.

Attachments

Amer-team

We will have to talk about the truck painting. Thank you for the offer. Was originly thinking about going back to Vietnam green, but now am not so sure. Maybe the camo will stay with the truck. I did find that the 214th Avn that is on the bumper was a helicopter unit at Ft. Lewis in the mid 80's.

Amer-team

We have talked about making some faux armor with some painted plywood. and I could take the pedestal mount out of the M715 and I had an offer on another one. We could make a tribute truck. But let me take care of the mechanicals first.