• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Armed Forces Day Ft. Lewis May 21

wsucougarx

I wouldn't be trying to yank anything out just yet Scott. That nail is acting like a cork right now preventing air from coming out. I'd yank it out when you're ready to pull the tire and patch up your tube (providing it went in that far)

jhigh

I have extra passes if anyone needs one. breakfast at the little Park resturant in spanaway 07:00am. then convoy to the gate

Amer-team

It is open to the public, but if you are doing a display with a vehicle, you need a pass to go to the display area. Otherwise you will be directed to public parking.

Your name also needs to be on the check in list, but MWR personnel will be there to assist if someone is bringing an MV and for some reason did not get on the list. They will need ID, registration, and insurance card.

Hammer

Ah, too bad I will be working that day.
Just got the 818 running good again, and I still have all my gear from when I was in (mid 90s).

Amer-team

Three vehicles of us and an unknown quantity of WW2 vehicles. We will let them lead and I will follow up the rear as not too many folks want to mess with a 5 T. We will meet no later than 0715, make sure the passes are filled out, and head out by 0730.
Sorry Hammer is missing this one. We will be doing Desert Storm at 4th of July in Borst Park, Military Family Day at Cabellas in Sept. and probably the Auburn Veterans Day parade.

Amer-team

I checked with the Ft. today and we all the historic MV's will be directly behind the centerfield fence. All the groups PSVC, FOWJ, FOK and a few strays will be sharing the area. We will have to figure lineup in the morning. You will access this area from a gate at the leftfield corner of the fence. We will not be on the baseball field.
Also they will be doing a weapons check of some sort, so be ready. They are on a high state of alert due to the Bin Laden incident. There was a list of names that they had highlighted for extra scrutiny, I did not see any names of anyone I knew.
If you have any questions respond back to this as I will be checking. Or give a call.
Peter L.

BadMastard

Sorry I'm missing this! I'm about a month out (or less hopefully) of being in Graham Washington, right next to Ft Lewis. Just waiting for the right job to come along. Enjoy the day, gentlemen.

BadMastard

Amer-team

The lady at the fort asked about some guy named Rodocker. I told her he seemed sort of shifty and that they should look him over real good. :)

srodocker

hahahahaha!!!! peter my number is 360918 three three 5 eight. i'll be at the park and ride exit 109 at 645ish me and the little bro will be waiting :)

Amer-team

I am thinking I will roll in to the parknride about 0700. I have another vehicle tagging along and he wasn't so sure about getting going that early. Am figuring to leave my place at about 0615.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks