• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Armored Deuce

Duce

Center fire steel rifle targets are made of 3/8 Ar 500 plate. Cuts the weight only one piece needed. Cost lol. I think about everyone has or will think it would be cool to have an armoerd mv. Y cuz u could. That's about like asking me y I need a gun. Because I can- the US Constitution clearly states that.
AR 500 and kevilar material behind to catch any frags would prob b your best bet. But as stated before. If u need armor u r in the wrong place- waited to long to get out. Weight and slow speed will make a m 35 less than practical. Your cash may be better spent on food watter and ways to obtain more and a safe place at home or to go to in case it would be needed along with plans for transport from any and all locations all family members may have to leave from. Not just plan b but c d & e as well. Just like the excape plan we are told to have if there is fire in our home. I'm just glad I don't live in a big city.

Csm Davis

Are gangs and gang members not A-holes? The EUC process is exactly why you have to prove your an upstanding member of society and not the type that would use these trucks in a menacing (sp?) way. If not then what is the EUC for?
Sorry missed the gang name there, been awhile since I lived in California, I thought you were talking about someone here by that name. As to the EUC it is to prevent sales to enemy countries and terror groups, which MS13 maybe listed as by now.

pelms

I think it would be easier to soak the phone books then squish em with the truck. Tried it last night.
1. Fill 55 gal. barrel with soap and water and glue. (keep it like a thin paste)
2. Sink a few phone books for five or ten min.(or till golden brown..lol)
3. Remove books and set on black top or solid surface.
4. Set steel or wood board over it. ( i used wood..sue me)
5. Drive vehicle over it and wait 24 hours.

You can squish like four at a time. Still a slow process. I used a F450 so it might squish a little more with a Larger vehicle. Also i am planning on taking a few shots at this in the P.M. tomorrow just to see if a normal book or one soaked with crap works better; and just how much better it is!!! Im going to say it might be a little better than not dipping the book, but who knows. Might act as a grease and make it go further also...Hmmm. Well see tomorrow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks