• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Articulated forklift questons

poppop

This may not be the right forum but, I have a Friend that has acquired a military forklift and is trying to get it going. He has asked me for information but I know very little about it. It appears to be built by Clark. It has a Clark transmission behind a Cummings engine. The Data tag is hard to read but looks like DTC 8606 for model number. Anyone know anything about them and a good p[lace to get parts. He needs a master cylinder as his is cracked.

poppop

Before I get scolded about search I googled that number after I posted and found a lot of info. But does anyone know a surplus dealer that has parts.

poppop

That model number appears to be correct as when I Goggled it I got a picture of it. I also goggled the number stamped on the cylinder, 31-100, and found where one had sold on e-bay recently. Google search also revealed several posts on SS dealing with this same model forklift, DTC 8606 rough terrain forklift.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
A guy I work for once in a while has a couple of those in pieces, get me a list of needed parts and I'll see what I can do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks