• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Articulated forklift questons

poppop

This may not be the right forum but, I have a Friend that has acquired a military forklift and is trying to get it going. He has asked me for information but I know very little about it. It appears to be built by Clark. It has a Clark transmission behind a Cummings engine. The Data tag is hard to read but looks like DTC 8606 for model number. Anyone know anything about them and a good p[lace to get parts. He needs a master cylinder as his is cracked.

poppop

Before I get scolded about search I googled that number after I posted and found a lot of info. But does anyone know a surplus dealer that has parts.

poppop

That model number appears to be correct as when I Goggled it I got a picture of it. I also goggled the number stamped on the cylinder, 31-100, and found where one had sold on e-bay recently. Google search also revealed several posts on SS dealing with this same model forklift, DTC 8606 rough terrain forklift.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
A guy I work for once in a while has a couple of those in pieces, get me a list of needed parts and I'll see what I can do.