• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Assistance Needed with Throttle Stutter 1986 M1009

nationsblake2010

Ok so just like the title says I have a 6.2 in my m10009 I just cut the exhauae mufflers out to have a little less under the truck until I put my 6.5 turbo in this weekend well the truck sounded awesome until today I got in the throttle to merge on the inteeatt and the truck stuttered or missed however you want to term it. I went and changed the air and fuel filter and throughout the day it seems to be getting slightly worse. At low throttle it isn't noticeable it a that normal easing around throttle and it will stutter three or four times at what I would guess is about 16 to 1800 rpm. If I stand in the throttle it seems to clear up within a second or to. Almost like and injector isn't fueling enough. I checked all my injectors noon seem to be leaking checked oil for any signs of water or coolant in the oil nothing there the engine sound fine other than barely hearing what seems like a soft 're idle possibly. Any ideas?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unless you have an emergency and are stuck along side a road please don't use help in the thread title.

nationsblake2010

This morning the truck ran great for the short drive to work. But on the way home the drive was slower and hotter and after about twenty minutes of driving the throttle stutter came back