• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ATHS SHOW-troutman nc-july25-26

tarheel

The NC/VA foothills chapter of the antiquetruck historical society is having their annual show at the iredell county fairgrounds july 25-26. gates open at 8a and close 5p. contact is jeff venable 336 384 9070. this would be a good opportunity for surrounding MVers to make a good turnout and have us a mini-rally/meeting.

rsh253

I'd be interested if other folks are going. I'd be coming up from Charlotte. I'm planning on attending the meeting in Hickory on Sat. so hopefully there'll be more discussion then.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
good ol ATHS , I was a member if that too until I saw it was like the MVPA.

Im huge into old Mack trucks. and the 26th is my b-day. If offy brings my M35A2 by then id be in if Neil is lol

tarheel

contacted jeff this am, everything is a go for saturday morn. told him we wouldnt roll in about 8 am on saturday and he would hold a spot to put us all together. pm's to follow.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Brian and I would have to leave at 5 am but we can and it would be cooler. Do we go down I-77 South ? Tarheel/AMGeneral need directions AND a meeting place to set up the Convoy.

Neil

tarheel

russ, for you, 77 north, exit 42, will be a wilco truckstop there, turn left, go thru town, pass the 3rd lite on the right, iredell county fairgrounds. neil, 40 west, 77 south, exit 45, turn right, first road on left trun left, first light turn right , fairgrounds right there on the corner. we will be coming in from the west, and running some backroads, so neil you will be flying solo.

rsh253

:ditto:

Hey Jay,
2cents
I just got my SC plates yesterday. I bought my M35 in LA, drove it 800+ miles through MS & AL to Charlotte. For the past 6-7 weeks, I've been driving through NC & SC and never been stopped. So you should be OK if your plates aren't here in time :)

TRUST ME! 8)

-Russ

CGarbee

This is a great show. I've gone several years and always have had a good time. Usually park next to Steve from Statesville as he tends to ride over in either his M43 (with all that display gear in and on it) or his M109... Lots of tractors, small engines, and pickups in addition to all the commercial big rigs. The fairgrounds are easy to find (well signed) from I77 south of the I77 / I40 interchange in Statesville.
I'll be driving up from Raleigh, perhaps in one of the tippers.

rsh253

Hey Guys,

I won't be able to make it to the show afterall. I started replacing the wiring harness in the deuce earlier in the week and thought I'd have the time this week to :grd: , but other stuff kept coming up and at 11:30 tonight I threw the towel in and had to accept that I wasn't going to be able to go.

Hope you have a good time without me :cry:

-Russ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks