• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ATHS SHOW-troutman nc-july25-26

AMGeneral

Just got back from the show,decent turnout,had some early morning showers,but it turned out to be a good day.Had 5 total trucks,My M54A1,LBH's M35A2C,Niel's M35A2,and Cabell's M817 towing my M54A1 from Bragg!!!! Here's a few pics....

Attachments

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Troutman show pics

Here are a few more pics from Troutman.

Enjoy Neil

Attachments

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
More pics from Troutman and near disaster

Heres a few more and a near disaeter on the way. The m105 came OFF on I-40 at 50 mph. no real damage, nobody got hurt just scared the #&%#$&^%$* ot of me. Thanks to great people and new friends we got enough lights to get home. Thank you all!!

Neil

Attachments

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: More pics from Troutman and near disaster

Jay I have no idea, probably operator problem . But no matter .No body got hurt and we didn`t loose it completely. I can see it going across the interstate and hitting something or someone. Thank god it didn`t. All is well now just trying to put another pig tail on the trailer .

Neil

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
RE: More pics from Troutman and near disaster

Thats good to hear man. Looks like those chains hooked to the truck make a huge diff in safty. Little paint, new coard and fix that mudflap/tail light and ur good man.

rsh253

Neil,

Glad to hear that neither you nor your son were hurt, nor anyone else. :) And also that the damage wasn't too bad.

That being said: I think you need to get to the bottom of why this happened.

It is clearly not equipment failure because this is finest equipment available. And it cannot be due to lack of maintainance because I've seen your deuce and trailer and they are clearly well maintained.

That leaves only one possibility: Sabotage! I seem to remember seeing photos posted on the internet of some Hooters Girls fooling around with your equipment. If I were you, I'd start there. (Let me know if I can help with any interrigations.)

:wink:

-Russ

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Russ I think I just might be able to handle the investigation ALL BY MY SELF :D . I`ve replaced the light on the truck. put the pigtail on the trailer. I still have a problem with the tail light on the rt. side of the trailer. I don`t know .Wiring is like Greek to me .

Neil