• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Automotive Systems Terrain (CTIS ?)

Sgthoffer

Sorry if this has been discussed. I cannot find it.
Screenshot_20171225-215454.jpg

Can this replace the spicer unit in my truck that is damaged? It says it is for a 1078 lmtv but I have never seen one before. I currently have the one mounted under the air supply with 5 buttons.

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think so. I can't remember what that's out of, but I drove a truck with one of those once. A deuce?

Sgthoffer

I don't think so. I can't remember what that's out of, but I drove a truck with one of those once. A deuce?
I have never seen one in anything. The connection on the back appears to be the same but I wouldnt try it unless someone else had and said were good. Cant afford to break stuff right now lol..

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry if this has been discussed. I cannot find it.
View attachment 713365

Can this replace the spicer unit in my truck that is damaged? It says it is for a 1078 lmtv but I have never seen one before. I currently have the one mounted under the air supply with 5 buttons.
I don't know if anyone has tried it but that goes to an M35A3 so most likely no it will not work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks