• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Automotive Systems Terrain (CTIS ?)

Sgthoffer

Sorry if this has been discussed. I cannot find it.
Screenshot_20171225-215454.jpg

Can this replace the spicer unit in my truck that is damaged? It says it is for a 1078 lmtv but I have never seen one before. I currently have the one mounted under the air supply with 5 buttons.

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think so. I can't remember what that's out of, but I drove a truck with one of those once. A deuce?

Sgthoffer

I don't think so. I can't remember what that's out of, but I drove a truck with one of those once. A deuce?
I have never seen one in anything. The connection on the back appears to be the same but I wouldnt try it unless someone else had and said were good. Cant afford to break stuff right now lol..

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry if this has been discussed. I cannot find it.
View attachment 713365

Can this replace the spicer unit in my truck that is damaged? It says it is for a 1078 lmtv but I have never seen one before. I currently have the one mounted under the air supply with 5 buttons.
I don't know if anyone has tried it but that goes to an M35A3 so most likely no it will not work.