• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Axle (s) rebuild thread, gears and lockers

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Used to use that a lot. It's AWEFUL to clean up if you ever have to go back in there. I personally use The Right Stuff black. It's a "1 minute RTV silicone." Works amazing on SBC china walls.....

Hylomar would be another interesting choice. Also requires a special solvent but it's reusable. It's like the sealant equivalent of velcro.

aw113sgte

Steel Soldiers Supporter

ramdough

Anyone know how the ABS sensor comes out? Maybe I need to look harder but I don’t see a screw on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramdough

ABS sensor popped right out. I had to use a small screw driver to get the first 1/8 to move. Also had to use a small pry bar on the brake shoe to get the last 1/8 to clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramdough

After about an hour of trying, failed to get the front in. It keeps hitting something and I cannot figure out what. Gonna clean the rtv off in the morning and try again.