• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Back in the club!

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Lost track of this thread with all the holidays and work, some funny posts. Thanks for the offer FLoyd. I called GL yesterday and the guy in charge wont let me come out to look at it until I have my EUC and paid in full invoice :roll: I was'nt going to argue with him in case I need a little load out help. I guess I will just have to wing it and go out there prepared the first time (Can I borrow your towbar again Will?). I am really kicking myself now, Sold off my towbar with adapters and axle clamps, a 10 pack of new winch shear pins, a nice big snatch block, almost new turbo, and a bunch of other duece spare parts I could use, time to start all over.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks