• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery concensus, what battery is the best??

Blood_of_Tyrants

Re: RE: 31

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
I got 1000 CCA batteries at the PX garage for $63.00 each and they are guarenteed for 10 years with a free jump start. I am waiting to see if I ever need to call that one in on my duece or M52. They start the trucks up with ease and run radios and the invertor very well.
What a great price. What brand and model are they?

86M10086.2L

RE: 31

where is everyone getting the 6TL's? I have regular old cheapo batteries in my M1008 but thats how I got it. Thery're new and it cranks pretty well. Believe me I've tested them. I'm chasin down a leak in my fuel filter base and have cranked the truck over a dozen times purging the filters of air. When they go, I'd like to get 6TL or probbably a high end optima because I'm young and I go wheelin alot. Not that the age really makes a diff, but I probably have less finess than seasoned wheelers and would benefit from the sealed cells and such. But I would like to check out prices on the 6TL's none the less.