• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Becka tha Wrecka meets the torch

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All parts are going to be kept, so please don't ask for any. Had some time today, started to torch the rusty crusty wrecker.

Here are the starting pics

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I speak from experience here. Sometimes the rust just wins. This coming from someone who chopped up an M756A2. I'm not a fan of rust.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
In a thread I read recently, somebody mentioned using a "rust filter" on their camera for the pictures that they posted. I need to look into having some eyeglasses made with rust filter lenses. That'd make my wrecker look a lot better.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So what is the plan? Are you moving all the good parts over to another frame, or starting with this frame and replacing all the bed sheetmetal?

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really don't know why Ferro is using a torch. All you need is a hammer and a pair of gloves to take that rust bucket apart.:jumpin::cookoo:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks