• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Been stuck like this?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Picture

Your buddy with the M816 is going to love you! At least it's not a trailer queen

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Picture

Didn't drown the motor, tranny and axels and all were fine. The only problem I had was some mud got stuck on the bendix of the starter and wouldn't allow it to fully engage occasionally. Took a pressure washer and blew it out, works fine now. My buddy with the 816 is actually who I bought it from. They have about 30 deuces to sell, a couple 816's, a few 817 dumps and more.

Re: RE: Picture

kendelrio said:
Didn't drown the motor, tranny and axels and all were fine. The only problem I had was some mud got stuck on the bendix of the starter and wouldn't allow it to fully engage occasionally. Took a pressure washer and blew it out, works fine now. My buddy with the 816 is actually who I bought it from. They have about 30 deuces to sell, a couple 816's, a few 817 dumps and more.
now thats the kind of buddy to have around! :lol:

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, they are pretty good guys. Where's your website? I'm looking to add and I buy fro mthe best deal, ya know?

dc3coyote

What a great sales pitch. {you get her stuck and I will tow you out for free! I would definatley pay more for that service, maybe even a OD AAA}
You said he has more wreckers for sale, how much and web info?
Cant wait to get mine stuck :D

dc3coyote

Thanks for the link, I am thinking about looking for a crane duece or a 816 wrecker, not sure which way to go yet. any input would be appreciated.
I am still trying to figure out what to do, or how to do it.