• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BEFORE and AFTER pics - post

zak

It was at the Midland co fairgrounds. Same time as the antique flea market. I believe its may 31st. Well atleast it was last year. Its listed on Great Lakes MPVA website.

JB

My 85 M1009 & Pioneer trlr

The pics of the before for the 1009 were taken Dec of 2002 and scanned from 35mm. Still looking for the yellowish desert tan paint.

I lost the original pics of the trailer but had some after it got blasted.

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Conversion

This is more like a prior life and beyond but here is my conversion of an M200A1 into a dolly convertor. A big thread shows this in detail from 2006. It hauled my M127 from Lakehurst and then Adam borrowed it to move his van trailer.

Newt:

Your halftrack is awesome. You can be proud of that restoration.

Attachments

davidkroberts

1970 Gama Goat

here are a couple of pics of my goat. I didnt want to do any bodywork until I got everything corrected mechanically. Then i realized that it was never going to be totally correct mechanically so i went ahead and painted it. I have a few more tweaks in the works most notibly being a 20" conversion so i can run duece tires (allot easier to get) and a bow kit for the carrier. Still waiting for the parts store to ship my tailgate and soft door kit.

I went out on a limb and used duck boat paint (15.00 gal @ hardware store), I think it turned out okay I wasnt really looking for a period correct paint job anyway. I did actually spray it though. My five year old and i had a great time freehanding the camo. The olive green is rattle can from walmart.

Attachments

madsam

RE: 1970 Gama Goat

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus - I love that dolly.. Good use of a junked trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks