• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BEFORE and AFTER pics - post

zak

It was at the Midland co fairgrounds. Same time as the antique flea market. I believe its may 31st. Well atleast it was last year. Its listed on Great Lakes MPVA website.

JB

My 85 M1009 & Pioneer trlr

The pics of the before for the 1009 were taken Dec of 2002 and scanned from 35mm. Still looking for the yellowish desert tan paint.

I lost the original pics of the trailer but had some after it got blasted.

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Conversion

This is more like a prior life and beyond but here is my conversion of an M200A1 into a dolly convertor. A big thread shows this in detail from 2006. It hauled my M127 from Lakehurst and then Adam borrowed it to move his van trailer.

Newt:

Your halftrack is awesome. You can be proud of that restoration.

Attachments

davidkroberts

1970 Gama Goat

here are a couple of pics of my goat. I didnt want to do any bodywork until I got everything corrected mechanically. Then i realized that it was never going to be totally correct mechanically so i went ahead and painted it. I have a few more tweaks in the works most notibly being a 20" conversion so i can run duece tires (allot easier to get) and a bow kit for the carrier. Still waiting for the parts store to ship my tailgate and soft door kit.

I went out on a limb and used duck boat paint (15.00 gal @ hardware store), I think it turned out okay I wasnt really looking for a period correct paint job anyway. I did actually spray it though. My five year old and i had a great time freehanding the camo. The olive green is rattle can from walmart.

Attachments

madsam

RE: 1970 Gama Goat

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus - I love that dolly.. Good use of a junked trailer.