• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best place to buy dot 5

crazywelder72

Who has the best price on Dot 5?

Napa is $115 a gallon
Autozone in small bottles is $110 a gallon
TrueValue doesn't carry it
Kmart doesn't carry it
i just found a website Shop the Dude. a case of Blue magic $67 ($85 after shipping)

Flyingvan911

Sometimes you can find it on ebay or at a local swap and shop for a good price. I would only buy sealed containers. Contamination is bad for the brakes.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep lookin. Check around. It's out there surplus for a pretty reasonable price. Sometimes E-pay has surplus DOT 5 for a decent price

onegmjack

Someone listed a email address,sent a email got amount to send,sent funds and a sealed metal container came in a few weeks.Wish I knew who it was??Would order some more.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
most motorcycle shops carry dot 5 . Seems like I paid about $10-12 a quart last time I bought some for my harley.

Might wanna look at that bottle again. Most civi DOT 5 is in the neighborhood of $10-$12 per pint, not quart

crazywelder72

without going to a show it looks like that website i found "i just found a website Shop the Dude. a case of Blue magic $67 ($85 after shipping)"had the best price.

eBay doesn't have any good deals going on as of last night, and i'm not going to drive a zillion miles to save $25-50 bucks. I want to go to a show or swap meet but i cant do it just yet.

since were obviously talking about brakes I have a question about the rears. Does the axle need to come out to pull the drum?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks