• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

big 6x6 truck questions

tatra813

Im looking for a NICE m916 or m920. I have cash for the right truck. Ill probably paint it white for my company and figure out a way to put on 16x20s.

Any leads let me know thanks

tatra813

Just give me a call and come on by. I dont think I will make mogfest this year. My wife is going through cancer right now so no time for playing this summer. You can come by anytime

503-998-3354
Dean

srodocker

man im going to be going to portland one of these saturdays this month so maybe i'll stop by on the way down. and sorry to hear about your wife.

cadillac

I bought a 5 ton dump trailer to mod and put on my m916, ya I put 53 inch super singles on mine to. I am keeping the winch on to but my bed is only 6 x 10 feet but I will use the hydraulics from the dump to use without the truck running will just charge battery from the truck though.