• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BIG Bob Job!!!

tah081

dang now i really do wish you lived a lot closer lol… you have everything i need
a friend of mine has the 52s and recentered rims ready for me for a $1000 im gonna assume thats pretty good
I forgot to ask but should i use front springs or trailer springs?
i guess i need to upgrade soon so i can post my dropside bed on the classifieds

tah081

i like that way more than that silly one that had chrome all over the front that also sold for way more than it should have at the barrett auction

Bcurtman

Does that mean I just look stupid, or my truck is only acceptable for advertising????

I'm not, and it isn't.

What color is yours 3dAngus??? Or are you like the guy who said he didn't like Butterscotch as a Corvette color as he looked at my car...I asked what color his was...you know, he didn't have one; he only had an opinion of mine.

This is the Modification and Hot Rodding forum! That means the folks on here are going to CHANGE the truck so it is not original any more!!!!! Look up "modify" in the dictionary, if you have one, and then go elsewhere to nitpick correct seat cover thread counts or tail light lens cover numbers. These trucks are not restorations, are not original, and are not intended to be!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Does that mean I just look stupid, or my truck is only acceptable for advertising????

I'm not, and it isn't.

What color is yours 3dAngus??? Or are you like the guy who said he didn't like Butterscotch as a Corvette color as he looked at my car...I asked what color his was...you know, he didn't have one; he only had an opinion of mine.

This is the Modification and Hot Rodding forum! That means the folks on here are going to CHANGE the truck so it is not original any more!!!!! Look up "modify" in the dictionary, if you have one, and then go elsewhere to nitpick correct seat cover thread counts or tail light lens cover numbers. These trucks are not restorations, are not original, and are not intended to be!
Just CURIOUS where did above come from, was it your chrome deuce that went trough the auction and sold for big bucks, or are you the one who paid the big bucks for the chrome auction truck????
As long as someone is HAPPY with their truck why care what others think, I am sure that my GREAT love for cucvs and spayed trucks has swayed a lot of people away from these abominations, NOT REALLY because it is what the owners want NOT my likes or dislikes. so getting pi$$ed off because someone does not like chrome, a spayed truck, a wrecker, trailers, ect. is a real waste of time and energy. Chrome Is just one thing that to a lot, does not belong on a ARMY TRUCK, that does not mean that it does not belong on your truck if you want it there, your money, truck, and time,