• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bigler Boyz Crew Cab M35A2

KsM715

Yes, Bobbed deuces with lift blocks will have lots of axle wrap and wheel hop when you play with them off road.

biglerboyz

Exactly! Leave the attitude on the other side of the key board. We did not say that ours were the best, what we said is that ours will not break, will not bind, and have been used on our own trucks and we thrash them hard. Thanks!

I will never understand the logic of putting "lift blocks" in a truck that weighs 11K+. They are a bad idea in 1/2-1 ton trucks since they put a lot of stress on the springs not to mention they crack. To each his own I guess.

biglerboyz

Took the truck to supper again tonight, it sure is a head turner and a jaw dropper. Drove the truck 45 miles with no issues or problems. Runs and drives great.

4x4e350

Excellent looking truck! [thumbzup]
I can't believe how smooth the hard top looks, mine looked like a surfers dream until I added the roof rack on top, and there are still a few more waves than I would like. Very good idea on the hard top construction!;-)

pand9

Great work!
Maybe I missed it in the thread, but what type of wiper system did you use?
Can you still open the windshield for the a.c. to work?

biglerboyz

The truck is getting lifted, new michelin xzl 16.00's, hemtt wheels, air assist steering, and a 5 ton steering wheel before being shipped to California. I will unload some pictures of the changes.

joshuaz223

Not to stir the pot, but................ You'll also notice that all the bars you posted are braced and gusseted (except the last ones from skyjacker, are those traction bars or links?) You'll also notice that their bars are all made from round tubing, not square tubing. Round tubing is much stronger in compression than square.
Compression strength is a function of area and has nothing to do with shape.

Before you ask my Eng degree is from the University of Texas.

Last edited by a moderator:

big block 88

With the interior finished off like that how is interior noise level. I would assume it helped alot with thte rattle and squeeks in the cab, also the floor being lined like it is one would think that the florr rattle and some engine noise would be cured.

Looks awsome excellent fabrication

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks