• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blitz jerry can holder to small!

Mike_Kendall

I just received a Blitz jerry can holder today. It fits perfectly my gas can that is US military surplus with unit designation still painted on it. It was red but an easy conversion to OD green. The 4 holes match the holes in the m1009. The bonus is No Rust because it is new and best of all...it is made in USA! I paid 18 dollars at a local off road store and am extremely happy considering the cost of used ones on Ebay, shipping, and the fact they all have a bit of rust it seems.

emr

Wow, this turned into a good post for me, My plastic can does not fit into the M38 holder, I always had a mettle can in it, Now I see i will dig out another plastic can and use it, so good info here, some cans are different, I like others thought it was the holder,,,

Milkman357

NATO 20L steel cans dont fit Blitz

I havnt tried it in a GI one yet..

I really like my Nato cans... Mine seal up really well. I've had them tip over... no spill... And there is no diesel smell when I carry them inside my M-1009...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks