• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed 2.5 Ton truck

Ripcord01

If you have a Military M35A2,M35A3, or whatever M series truck and you " Bob" the truck. It is no longer a 2.5 ton truck nor is it a Deuce. So why do people refer to them as such. I am just curious? If you see a cat then call it a cat.

PaulbusMax

Semantics. Tomato, Tomatoe. I would guess that when someone says " I have an M35(XX)", the other person knows immediately what the other is talking about, and the conversation can go from there. A starting point to further conversation. A generic term perhaps, denoting a series of truck.

KsM715

If you have a Military M35A2,M35A3, or whatever M series truck and you " Bob" the truck. It is no longer a 2.5 ton truck nor is it a Deuce. So why do people refer to them as such. I am just curious? If you see a cat then call it a cat.

What are you supposed to call it?

A deuce is not really a deuce but its an acceptible term. Same with GMC and "Jimmy"