• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbing my M35A3

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
bump for updates
Worked on the truck somemore, changing the look of the ugly ducking. I really like this clean look, no more "BUG EYED" look.

Attachments

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was killing myself to get my truck finished to go the ga. rally. I did not get any pic's untill i got back. Here they are.

Attachments

Last edited:

3dAngus

That truck is just Baaaaddddd.....

I see you washed all that Georgia red clay off. :p
It was good to see you again Steve at the Ga. Rally.[thumbzup]

macetech

Man that is some awesome work. I am actually about an hour and a half from you. Been thinking about getting my own Deuce and a half with the hard body and running it as a shop truck. Id love to come check out your operation some time and get some advice from what you have went through on yours. I do welding and metal fabrication as well, albeit usually on motorcycles.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man that is some awesome work. I am actually about an hour and a half from you. Been thinking about getting my own Deuce and a half with the hard body and running it as a shop truck. Id love to come check out your operation some time and get some advice from what you have went through on yours. I do welding and metal fabrication as well, albeit usually on motorcycles.
Yea sure, i am differential eng. (863-294-7602) building dana and rockwell axles from 1 ton to 2 1/2 ton. I am here most of the time. steve

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need an update, installed V100 axles ( 1 3/4" x 19 spline ) and DT. locker in the rear. Built a complete new front with seals and bearings and V100 axles and DT. locker 1 3/4" x 19 spline. Large disc brakes and warn locking hubs.

Attachments