• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BOLO missing truck

REGULATOR

Please let me know if you locate a 1984 CUCV blazer VIN number ending in 112120

It was camo in color, with a brush guard, and had the entire interior rhino lined professionally, it had walmart Goodyear Wrangler Authority Tire 31X10.50R15 on it, and last seen the cargo area roof ( only the roof) was painted light green. It also had black door panels and black dash.
also had new windshield, and new black tinted sliding rear windows.

A member of this site purchased it from me, but has stopped making payments

Vehicle was last seen in the Augusta Georgia area, possibly Grovetown or Evans, but it may have been taken to North Carolina. He claims it was being serviced at a diesel repair shop last I spoke to him.

the members name is Jon Gainey. he is refusing to call me back, or answer his door and the truck is not at his house. His checks have bounced and he stopped making payments and only makes excuses.

I'm taking legal action but fear the truck will vanish soon if I do not locate it quickly.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/attachments/cucv/186455d1276215492-fresh-rubber-cucvand-truck-025.jpg
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/attachments/cucv/186456d1276215492-fresh-rubber-cucvand-truck-028.jpg
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/attachments/cucv/186205d1276043429-fresh-rubber-cucvand-truck-015.jpg

Last edited:

REGULATOR

cops won't do anything but serve him with a summons to take him to court,
technically its not "stolen" he is behind on his payments. ( he has a good job, he is just being difficult) now I have to take him to court, pay legal fees and hope to get reimbursed or truck returned. want to make sure no one bought the truck on this site. I haven't seen it for sale anywhere. Or seen it at all lately, be nice to know it still exists before I pay a bunch of court fees.

They did tell me to call them if I located the truck.

full vin is 1G8ED18J4EF112120

Last edited:

REGULATOR

Ga doesn't do titles for older vehicles, otherwise Id have a lien on it,

I can take him to court with the documents I have that he signed, Just want to see if I can find the truck, since I haven't seen it lately.

If he sold it you think he would have the money to pay me

according to user info he was last online in October.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
jongainey

Private

Last Activity: 10-09-2011 10:15

Last edited:

Darwin T

GA does not do titles but they do regestrations right. it should be in the DMV system somewhere. i bought a deuce in GA and when i got my title in Texas they looked at the bill of sale and the regestration from GA and boom it was a done deal. go do a DMV search and if it has been sold and he did not pay you then that is theft in my book.

K9Vic

Wow, no titles on older vehicles that is stupid for this vary reason you are in. Here you can have a lien on a CUCV as there is a title for it. I guess that is why there are so many title loan places now as it can be done on older vehicles.

I hope you get this taken care of, I did a search in my public database and the VIN did not come up anywhere in the fews states I can search.

dstang97

Really pisses me off that people can not be trusted. People ruin it for other people and then wonder why laws and rules are the way they are nowadays.

REGULATOR

Yes it is registered in GA.

not that I can tell when he is telling the truth, but supposedly he took it to a repair shop in the local area to have engine work done.

so it might be sitting in a shop somewhere in Georgia.

combatmech

That is just the worst.... Best of luck to you. Along with Chief_919, what part of NC do you think he might be? I'm down through Elizabeth City to Kitty Hawk fairly often. I'll keep an eye out as well.....

onegmjack

I will keep a look out here in East Tennessee,just in case it was sold to someone here.Dwight Hope he come threw and does the right thing and make it right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks