• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought a M880!

Nice score for an M880! :-D You even have a KPH/MPH speedo which must be super rare as I've never seen one in any M880 I drove; the one I have now certainly doesn't have one. (It has just the standard MPH speedometer that was used in CONUS) Another thing I noticed was that you don't have the black-out lights nor the voltmeter gauge on the left side of the instrument panel. Was this not a common fitting for all M880s?

It's probably just as well that you don't have the black-out light system as they can be troublesome. I finally had to disconnect mine to get the regular service lights working properly. Some day I'll maybe buy a new wiring harness and replace it but for now I'll leave it. No sense in poking the electrical gremlin and waking him up again. :mrgreen:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Some got the BO lights and some didn't my 890 came with them and the KPH speedo. I am pretty sure the only trucks with the voltage gauge were the radio trucks that came with the extra 24V system. My tank company's didn't have the 24V so they carried a PRC 77 backpack with them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks