• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought a M880!

Nice score for an M880! :-D You even have a KPH/MPH speedo which must be super rare as I've never seen one in any M880 I drove; the one I have now certainly doesn't have one. (It has just the standard MPH speedometer that was used in CONUS) Another thing I noticed was that you don't have the black-out lights nor the voltmeter gauge on the left side of the instrument panel. Was this not a common fitting for all M880s?

It's probably just as well that you don't have the black-out light system as they can be troublesome. I finally had to disconnect mine to get the regular service lights working properly. Some day I'll maybe buy a new wiring harness and replace it but for now I'll leave it. No sense in poking the electrical gremlin and waking him up again. :mrgreen:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Some got the BO lights and some didn't my 890 came with them and the KPH speedo. I am pretty sure the only trucks with the voltage gauge were the radio trucks that came with the extra 24V system. My tank company's didn't have the 24V so they carried a PRC 77 backpack with them.