• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought an M275A1 Today

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a Deuce Tractor today in the White Mountains in AZ. $2500, LDT-465, no rust, decent paint 1992 CARC green, 2 springer seats, 4000 miles, engine is a Tooele Rebuild 1984, I won't have Pics until this weekend. Data plate says M275A1, title says it's a "67".

The brakes go to the floor.

It needs a new driver side rear fender.

It comes with a spare LDT-465 with a rod through the engine, all other appliances look good.

Is $2500 a good price?

I haven't seen many of these, I know Kenny has an M275A2. Are these tractors rare?

Does anyone have a medium tow bar for sale?

I hope to use this instead of the conversion dolly

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats Kevin! I know Kenny loves his tractor, small enough to take to the store every so often. :)
$2,500 sounds like a great deal. I'm sure he will want to compare notes.

houdel

Congrats. Sounds like you got a great deal for a running M275A1, even if it needs some brake work. Brake parts are cheap compared to driveline stuff!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah! When you get that bird home, take some pics, especially on that data plate. I have an old book, TM 9-2320-209-35 that has a section in the front detailing removal of the LDS427 and replacing with the LD-465. You will love the little tractor. Great runabouts and quick due to light weight. You got a deal! Is it turbocharged?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, regarding data plates, I received you package yesterday with the plate from the scrapped M756A2 plus some other goodies, much appreciated!
Thanks!