• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought an M275A1 Today

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a Deuce Tractor today in the White Mountains in AZ. $2500, LDT-465, no rust, decent paint 1992 CARC green, 2 springer seats, 4000 miles, engine is a Tooele Rebuild 1984, I won't have Pics until this weekend. Data plate says M275A1, title says it's a "67".

The brakes go to the floor.

It needs a new driver side rear fender.

It comes with a spare LDT-465 with a rod through the engine, all other appliances look good.

Is $2500 a good price?

I haven't seen many of these, I know Kenny has an M275A2. Are these tractors rare?

Does anyone have a medium tow bar for sale?

I hope to use this instead of the conversion dolly

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats Kevin! I know Kenny loves his tractor, small enough to take to the store every so often. :)
$2,500 sounds like a great deal. I'm sure he will want to compare notes.

houdel

Congrats. Sounds like you got a great deal for a running M275A1, even if it needs some brake work. Brake parts are cheap compared to driveline stuff!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah! When you get that bird home, take some pics, especially on that data plate. I have an old book, TM 9-2320-209-35 that has a section in the front detailing removal of the LDS427 and replacing with the LD-465. You will love the little tractor. Great runabouts and quick due to light weight. You got a deal! Is it turbocharged?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, regarding data plates, I received you package yesterday with the plate from the scrapped M756A2 plus some other goodies, much appreciated!
Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks