• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake hardware parts questions..

jblack6527

I have my Deuce torn down for axle boots and seals, and I've somehow managed to lose one of the concave washers that goes on the short brake retaining bolt. I was looking through the TM and found it in the parts list, and it says it is part of a kit. I looked on Saturn's website, and found the kit part number, but it says it's for a 5 ton. Are they the same? The kit part number is 8332057.

EDIT: It is found in TM #TM9-2320-209-20P, in figure 114 on page 245; item number 5. The parts list is on page 243.

jblack6527

Gimp: yes it is the cup washer that goes on the short bolt on the bottom of the brake shoe. I don't have a pic handy, but it's shown in the link to Erik's surplus above. If you have one, I would gladly purchase it from you. I also need the u-shaped washer that holds the brake shoe on at the bottom, as it seems to be in the same place as the cup washer. lol