• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake hardware parts questions..

jblack6527

I have my Deuce torn down for axle boots and seals, and I've somehow managed to lose one of the concave washers that goes on the short brake retaining bolt. I was looking through the TM and found it in the parts list, and it says it is part of a kit. I looked on Saturn's website, and found the kit part number, but it says it's for a 5 ton. Are they the same? The kit part number is 8332057.

EDIT: It is found in TM #TM9-2320-209-20P, in figure 114 on page 245; item number 5. The parts list is on page 243.

jblack6527

Gimp: yes it is the cup washer that goes on the short bolt on the bottom of the brake shoe. I don't have a pic handy, but it's shown in the link to Erik's surplus above. If you have one, I would gladly purchase it from you. I also need the u-shaped washer that holds the brake shoe on at the bottom, as it seems to be in the same place as the cup washer. lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks